"LEARNING TOGETHER THROUGH FUN AND CHALLENGE"
Our school community is committed to the following principles. They are reviewed annually during the summer term.
- Every child is our main priority.
- We value each individual and are committed to honesty,respect and responsibility.
- We provide the best possible education for everyone within a safe, happy, welcoming and challenging environment.
- We inspire every child to enjoy school and achievechallenging educational standards.
- We enable every child to have confidence and high self esteem along with good personal and social skills.
- We promote a safe and healthy lifestyle for lifelong wellbeing.
- We maintain and develop partnerships and links, encouraging every child to actively contribute to the local and widercommunity.
- We utilise the school and its wider environment to promote and inspire lifelong learning, using resources effectively andefficiently to ensure maximum educational benefit.